The National Trailer & Towing Association
We are proud to be Quality Secured Accredited members of the NTTA
What is the NTTA?
The NTTA is a not-for-profit organisation, and is the main body in the UK representing the light towing industry. It represents the interests of its members on national bodies and keeps those members informed of changes to help them run their businesses more effectively.
- Giving small, medium and large businesses the added strength of a national organisation.
- Promoting the responsible use of light trailers. Improving the skills and expertise of drivers.
- Providing Trailer Technician & Towbar Fitter accreditation schemes Increasing use of trailers by promoting their benefits.
- Representing industry at Government and EC levels.
What is the Quality Secured Accreditation
A customer care quality scheme monitored and operated by the NTTA who are the voice of the UK light trailer and towing industry.
The scheme promotes:
- Industry standards
- Workshop best practice
- Customer service
- Professional workmanship
How does a company become Quality Secured?
Accepts an independent annual assessment that rates:
- Customer service
- Workshop practice
- Customer complaints
- Staff knowledge and company training initiatives
- Facilities and equipment
- Only successful assessment results that match the stringent QS requirements will allow the award of a QS accreditation certificate to be displayed to the public.
How does Quality Secured help the consumer?
Gives confidence when using any of our services; peace of mind when purchasing goods; knowledge of doing business with an accredited company who will always try to give the best service possible.
Who recommends NTTA Quality Secured members?
The scheme is recommended and endorsed by over a million members of the towing public including:
- The Caravan Club
- The Camping & Caravanning Club
- The Automobile Association
- The British Horsebox Society